Track & trace
Pictures View all
Đăng ký nhận email
MAIN SEAPORT & AIRPORT IN VIETNAM
MAIN SEAPORTS IN VIETNAM.
- Hochiminh City port (HCM) is located at Southern part of Vietnam, it is the largest group port of Vietnam, and is the cargoes hub of the entire southern regions such as Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Long An, An Giang, Vinh Long, Bac Lieu, Can Tho…it consists of terminals and ICDs :
- Cat Lai
- New Port
- Tan Thuan
- Ben Nghe
- Khanh Hoi
- Hiep Phuoc ( SPCT)
- ICD Transimex
- ICD Tanamexco – Tây Nam
- ICD Song Than
- ICD Sotrans
- ICD Phuoc Long I,II
- ICD Phuc Long
- Cai Mep Port (TCIT) is located at Ba Ria Vung Tau province, 130km away from Hochiminh city port, it is very convenient for direct shipment to US, Europe…
- Haiphong Port (HPH) is located at the Northern part of Vietnam, the cargo hub of the entire northern regions such as Hanoi, Ninh Binh, Vinh Phuc, Quang Ninh, Bac Ninh, Bac Giang, Hung Yen, Lang Son, Hoa Binh…and Laos republic.
- Danang Port (DAD) is located at the Central part of Vietnam, the cargo hub of the entire Central regions such as Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Hue, Nghe An, Ha Tinh.
- Quy Nhơn (QNH) is located at Binh Dinh Province, the cargo hub of the entire Western highlands regions such as Gia Lai, Komtum, Daclack, Lam Dong…
MAIN AIRPORTS IN VIETNAM.
- Tan Son Nhat Airport (SGN) ,located at Hochiminh City.
- Noi Bai Airport ( HAN) ,located at Hanoi capital.
- Da Nang Airport ( DAD) ,located at Da Nang City.